- On-Going Communications
- As a member, you will receive legislative alerts and other important updates.
- The OACDL listserv is our most popular member benefit. This on-line forum joins over 500 members from around the state. If you have a question, post it on the listserv, and usually within minutes, you have responses from some of the most experienced legal minds in Ohio.
- OACDL members provide amicus support for criminal cases
- The most up-to-date topics presented by nationally-recognized experts are available at incredible savings to OACDL members - including the annual Death Penalty and Superstar Seminars.
- With OACDL, you never stand alone. OACDL members are here to aid.
- The OACDL actively lobbies state government by providing testimony on pending bills and working with other organizations with similar interests.
- The OACDL monitors pending legislation and government activities that affect the criminal defense profession
Mentor and Research Programs
- OACDL offers a mentor program for new attorneys and resource telephone access for the assistance of all members. A membership directory is free to all members.
- Networking functions allow current OACDL members and prospective members to interact. These functions are not only entertaining, but very valuable for old and new members alike.