- On-Going Communications
- As a member, you will receive legislative alerts and other important updates.
OACDL has a NEW member benefit!
Did you know that 72% of callers who reach an automated answer will hang up. Turn those callers into potential client with Ruby® Receptionists—your live, virtual reception service!
Trusted by thousands of attorneys, Ruby® Receptionists delivers exceptional client experiences that win you business and help you build a stellar reputation. From Portland, Oregon, we answer 100% calls live with your custom greeting and instructions, transfer calls when and where you want, take messages, collect intake, make follow-up calls, and much more—just like an in-house receptionist. Enjoy our innovative mobile app, local number hosting, integrations with Clio, Rocket Matter, and Lexicata, and a comprehensive suite of features for a fraction of the cost of an on-site hire.
Call 866-611-7829 for more info and the special OACDL pricing or visit www.callruby.com/oacdl. OACDL members will enjoy a 7% discount!
If you interested in learning more about Ruby, there is a webinar tomorrow, July 18. You can register here: http://bit.ly/RubyWebinarJuly18. The webinar doesn’t mention the OACDL 7% discount, but will give you information about Ruby.
- The OACDL listserv is our most popular member benefit. This on-line forum joins over 500 members from around the state. If you have a question, post it on the listserv, and usually within minutes, you have responses from some of the most experienced legal minds in Ohio.
- OACDL members provide amicus support for criminal cases
- The most up-to-date topics presented by nationally-recognized experts are available at incredible savings to OACDL members - including the annual Death Penalty and Superstar Seminars.
- With OACDL, you never stand alone. OACDL members are here to aid.
- The OACDL actively lobbies state government by providing testimony on pending bills and working with other organizations with similar interests.
- The OACDL monitors pending legislation and government activities that affect the criminal defense profession
Mentor and Research Programs
- OACDL offers a mentor program for new attorneys and resource telephone access for the assistance of all members. A membership directory is free to all members.
- Networking functions allow current OACDL members and prospective members to interact. These functions are not only entertaining, but very valuable for old and new members alike.